Thursday, December 8, 2011

Once again, BLOG!

Oreo is very sensitive recently near her hips, so please don't be alarmed if she snapped at you.  Please take caution while holding our dear baby!  We started a new section of science on light, sound, and heat.  Our social studies cuneiform cube is shockingly due on Monday, so make sure you take it home if you still need to work on it.  Christmas break is dawning upon us, so next Friday bring all your auction items.  Sadly, we were very misbehaving monkeys last week so there was no auction.

Well, more soon!

5 comments:

  1. Poor Oreo! Everyone thinks it's funny when she snaps at them but it really hurts her! Please be EXTREMELY careful around her hips and back! And let's hope we'll behave enough for a Christmas auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell oreo and the class i say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Dahl:

    I have some questions concerning the Book report.

    1... What is a fiction conference form? How do I schedule a conference?

    2... Can I share my favourite passages with a parent/guardian/sibling rather than a classmate due to the fact I am not connected to them at this time? Or should I email them and log from there?


    Please respond!

    Sincerely,

    Molly Kade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also is there any written work to gowith my favorite passagework?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Oreo so much! Rest in peace, piggie.

    ReplyDelete