Monday, October 10, 2011

New Week!

Today is the start of a new week.  All seems fine, and Oreo is doing great.  Still don't forget veggie, lawn, and dandelion scraps if un-treated.  October 28th Halloween party, bring treats and snacks.  More information on that in a later blog post.  Still gerbils left, so if you brought home a gerbil permission slip or your kid brought one to you, make sure you bring that back to school for a chance to get a brand new pet.


Writing test today!!!   -EEK!-
Telling more about that after!

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the party!!!!!! My favorite holiday is halloween. It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want a gerbil. All i need is 10 more dollars. Or a cage with food and bedding.
    See you at class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i just want to just tell u how my gerbils are. They love it at my house. Everyone i will miss you. Keep me intact and stuff.

    ReplyDelete